Internationally experienced global head of human resources in large corporations such as Allianz SE, Dresdner Bank AG and Wacker Chemie AG, with extensive experience in international modern personnel management.
Many years of strategic HR consulting and coaching experience in large companies, small and medium-sized enterprises as well as in the public administration and university sector. Succession planning for family businesses.
Eleven years of coaching experience in Olympic high-performance sailing as “Team Manager of the German Olympic Team Sailing”.
Twelve years with the Air Force with several years’ stayed abroad (USA). Reserve officer (colonel of the reserve).
Member of the Advisory Board for Continuing Education and Training for Specialists and Managers of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich (LMU).
Academic education: Politics, business administration and law in the US and Germany (Diplom-Politologe / PhD).
- HR strategy and organizational consulting with focus on digitization: Work 4.0 / Agile Management / Leadership in the Digital Work Environment – Development of sustainable HR strategies and instruments in the digital work environment
- Development of a digital business model Human Resources (HR), based on the company’s digital strategy and work requirements 4.0
- Agile Leadership as a management/organization principle: Leadership and organizational development in the context of digitization, change management/cultural development processes and cooperation management (digital culture & strategy)
- Executive Coaching: Individual business coaching of C-Levels and executives in day-to-day management with focus on leadership in digital age
Professional study counselling: successfully shaping the future
- Professional study counselling: successfully shaping the future
- Lectureships at selected universities/business schools
- Specialist Author